Breakouts are an unfortunate and almost unavoidable part of life. The good news is that with the right products, it’s also a manageable part of life. Our Acne Night Formula is that product for you. Restore clarity to your complexion with this powerful compound designed to reduce and prevent the further spread of breakouts. The mix of prescription ingredients used in this formula are known amongst dermatologist circles to be some of the most effective for the topical treatment of the skin condition “acne”.
Always read the label and follow the directions provided by our doctors before use.
- Made to order - Zero waste
- Paraben Free
- Ships Worldwide
- Colour and Fragance Free
- Cruelty Free
Topical antibiotics used in combination with a prescription strength retinoid work to remove harmful, acne and inflammation-causing bacteria from the skin and increase skin cell turnover. In response, healthy skin cells regulate oil production while reducing the build-up of dead skin cells that often cause congestion in the skin. Barrier strengthening ingredients support the skin as it undergoes these actions by replenishing the skins lipids and thus fortifying its protective barrier.
Please contact us to request an ingredients list for this product.
- The skin naturally removes dead skin cells causing blockage in the pores to decongest the skin and reveal a clearer, more radiant complexion.
- Existing scarring is visibly faded while further scarring is also prevented from forming.
- Healthy skin cells regulate oil production to prevent congestion and further breakouts from occurring.
- Skin texture is refined for a smoother look and feel.
- Active breakouts are controlled and reduced in response to the reduction of acne and inflammation-causing bacteria.
- Skin becomes stronger and more resilient, with the ability to heal itself at a more rapid rate than before.
Please refer to your Personalised Treatment Plan for individual instructions of use from your doctor.
Gently massage a pea-sized amount of your Acne Night Formula I to a clean, dry complexion using upwards motions. For best results we recommend to avoid layering other products underneath or over the top.
We recommend using the Acne Night Formula I for 1 – 2 cycles (2 – 6 months of use) before switching to the Acne Night Formula II or Cellular Repair Night Cream to maintain and further enhance results.
Always use a SPF50 broad spectrum sunscreen throughout the day.
Not suitable for use while pregnant. Alternatively, try our Pregnancy Clarifying Night Cream.