You don’t need to hold yourself back from seeing results in one area of your skin at the grips of inflammation. Take back control of skin under the duress of inflammatory conditions such as rosacea, acne and dermatitis and restore skin cells to a healthier and calmer complexion. By using our Stress Repair Spot Treatment, you are able to target these concerns while still seeing results from your regular active night cream.
- Made to order - Zero waste
- Paraben Free
- Ships Worldwide
- Colour and Fragance Free
- Cruelty Free
Utilising a combination of antibiotics and anti-inflammatories, dead skin cells and harmful bacteria that causes a variety of inflammatory skin conditions is gently removed from the skins surface and pores. Barrier strengthening ingredients act as further support for inflamed skin by replenishing the skins lipids and thus fortifying its protective barrier.
Please contact us to request an ingredients list for this product.
- An overall healthier and calmer complexion means skin is visibly less red and inflamed.
- Skin texture is refined for a smoother look and feel.
- Sensations sensitive skin types may experience such as burning, itching and stinging are soothed.
- Dead skin cells are removed for a brighter and more even-toned complexion.
- Inflammatory breakouts are controlled and reduced in response to the reduction of inflammation-causing bacteria.
- Skin becomes stronger and more resilient, thus reducing the likeliness of future skin sensitivities for lasting results.
Please refer to your Personalised Treatment Plan for individual instructions of use from your doctor.
Apply a small amount of your Stress Repair Spot Treatment directly to the area affected by inflammation. The active ingredients may cause an initial stinging sensation as they begin to work on the skin. You may also layer other products underneath or over the top, such as our Face Serum for added hydration.
The Stress Repair Spot Treatment was intended to be used alongside your regular night cream in a face mapping technique.