The coveted Secret glow starts with our hero product, the Cellular Repair Night Cream. Formulated using prescription-strength ingredients, the Cellular Repair works to create healthy skin cells. Why healthy skin cells? These are the blue-print for a smoother, even-toned and, of course, glowing complexion. Everyone will be asking – “what’s your secret?”
Always read the label and follow the directions provided by our doctors before use.
- Made to order - Zero waste
- Paraben Free
- Ships Worldwide
- Colour and Fragance Free
- Cruelty Free
A prescription-strength retinoid encourages the skin’s natural rejuvenation process to mimic the behaviour of younger skin. By undergoing this process of rapid cell turnover, dead / damaged skin cells are removed from the skins surface and subsequently replaced by younger, healthier skin cells from underneath. Intensive prescription-fading ingredients work simultaneously with rapid cell turnover to regulate the cells responsible for melanin production.
Please contact us to request an ingredients list for this product.
- The skin naturally removes the cells that may be disturbing its clarity, such as pigmentation, melasma, breakouts and scarring, for a brighter, more even-toned complexion.
- Skin texture is refined for a smoother look and feel.
- Skin becomes healthier, and as a result, stronger and more resilient to ageing external aggressors.
- Hyperpigmentation will lighten and the skin will become more uniform in appearance while further pigment is also being prevented from forming.
- Increased levels of collagen and elastin create a firmer complexion to help fight signs of ageing.
- Skin cells are regenerated at a rapid rate, meaning younger, healthier cells are visible, creating a more youthful-looking complexion.
Please refer to your Personalised Treatment Plan for individual instructions of use from your doctor.
Gently massage a pea-sized amount of your Cellular Repair Night Cream to clean, dry skin in upwards motions. For best results we recommend to avoid layering other products underneath or over the top of your cream.
Always use a SPF50 broad spectrum sunscreen throughout the day.
Not suitable for use while pregnant. Alternatively, try our Pregnancy Brightening Night Cream, Pregnancy Clarifying Night Cream, or Stress Repair Night Cream.